Westport Roundup News Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Comment On "The Founder And Owner Of Management Recruiters In Westport Is Busted For Drug Possession In Florida"

Reverend Barbara Sexton has left a new comment on the post "07/14/10 The Founder And Owner Of Management Recruiters In Westport Is Busted For Drug Possession In Florida":

Your comments about Rob Merkle are SO LAME! It has often been said that 'what we hate most in others is that which we hate in ourselves'. (That's not POT ON YOUR BREATH, IS IT??

:::kidding::::

Most of the 'Progressive Libs' I know are totally on board with the legalization of pot, even in a manner which scares me as far as the well-being of our children are concerned! But never mind that--YOU are talking about ANCIENT HISTORY with Rob and are only revealing more and more about your 'anonymous' self. If you had any substance, you would be open and reveal your yourself.

You do realize how petty and nit-picky you look, don't you? You're emphasizing something most DEMOCRAT PROGRESSIVE LIBS would rather you DID NOT bring to anyone's attention with your LAME pot argument!

Most Progressive Libs are INTO gay sex (for themselves or others), for gay marriage and for the legalization of marijuana. Everyone knows this. I guess we all better learn to live with this, hypocrisy notwithstanding.

Anyway, here's another article for you by ME on this fine young man, Rob Merkle. I pray it will distract you enough from whatever YOU are up to to make a difference this next election cycle:

http://dearoneshealingministry.blogspot.com/2010/06/greenwich-stamford-tea-party-patriots.html

Quote me anytime you want, the more the better for our TEA PARTY PATRIOTS movement, as long as you quote me honestly. Fail to do so and I WILL NOTICE!

God Bless You,

Reverend Barbara Sexton

Lately of the UCC-United Church of Christ (the Obama/Reverend Jeremiah Wright church)

www.DearOnesHealingMinistry.blogspot.com

(P.S. Pardon me if I don't trust you to publish this...so I think I'll just put it up on my Stamford blog in case what I submit to you "gets lost in your mail".

Then you can call me a liar.

Blessings,
Rev. Barbara Sexton
"The Biblical Biochemist-Where Science Meets the Cross"
www.DearOnesHealingMinistry.blogspot.com

COMMENT:

Dear Reverend Barbara,

You appear to be a wacky reverend with a wacky website that supports a candidate who likes wacky tabacky.

Just what is a biblical biochemist?

And why are you Lately of the UCC-United Church of Christ (the Obama/Reverend Jeremiah Wright church)?

Does Robert "I Got High And Forgot To Vote" Merkle attend your church and get spiritual advice and counseling from you?

PLEASE SEE:

07/20/10 Hypocrite: Congressional Candidate Robert Merkle: “I Forgot To Vote, But Be Sure To Vote For Me”


===========================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to WestportRoundup@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. "And why are you Lately of the UCC-United Church of Christ (the Obama/Reverend Jeremiah Wright church)?" (Anonymous from Westport Roundup)

    I was asked to be a 'delegate' for Synod 2007 (a really big church mtg for the UCC) by my local church. I went. I saw then-Senator Obama give the 'keynote speech' there as the first speech of his Presidential campaign, claim it on his website and then sanitize said website later. No matter, the UCC has everything archived (see them or my website for details)and so do many others. 'Someone' prompted an IRS investigation re: the tax-exempt status of the United Church of Christ and the UCC 'won'. By then, Obama had 'resigned' from the church. Still...there was a problem with separation of 'church and state'. I know because I saw the the Dem Progressive-Lib electioneering, the New Black Panther dudes and the Secret Service in Hartford, CT, that June 2007, when the UCC kicked off Pres. Obama's presidential campaign.
    Reverend Barbara Sexton
    "The Biblical Biochemist-Where Science Meets the Cross"
    cc: www.DearOnesHealingMinistry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Here's Your Two Minute Daily Westport News Briefing, Also Known As, The Raw Westport News Feed

More Westport News

Connecticut News

National News

World News

Business News

Sci/Tech News

Entertainment News

Sports News

Health News

The Raw Westport News Feed

News for Westport From AmericanTowns.com

Upcoming Events for Westport From AmericanTowns.com